Bidvest Prestige Group Employee Reviews

Fun working place
clearner (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng15 November 2016
Working there it was fun but sometimes it was difficult cause they would call me in the morning and telling to work somewhere I could not enough money
Pros
bring your own lunch
Cons
7hours
fun and productive
Waiteress (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP21 October 2014
long but fun, learned how to work with people, they have great managers, they make sure that everything is done in time, and if there was an emergency with one of the employers it was handled calmly and very professional. my co-workers were friendly and fun to be around.
Pros
we had time for a break, so we can eat. on very busy functions they provided us with energy drinks
Cons
very long hours
A good employer to work for.
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP21 April 2014
Though one worked in an allocated area it is clear what you need to contribute to the company. I learned that working as a team and support is essential. Management has been readily available and supportive. Colleagues have been fun and we are still keeping in touch. The hardest part was when as a Business Development Executive go through a dry spell. The enjoyable part is when indeed you achieve your targeted sales budgets and being rewarded through recognition incentives.
Pros
Training and Development of staff.
Cons
To be available 24/7
Productive,Professional and Fun
ISO/Safety Auditor (Former Employee) –  Randburg, GP27 October 2013
Conducting safety/Quality audits and Risk Assessments
Training on safety, budgets,risk management and problem solving
Managing audit register.
Team work.
Compiling long audit matrix and reports.
Assisting Projects with Risk Assessments
Pros
Travelling around projects
Cons
Compiling long audit matrix and reports
Stressful and demanding job but good for your health as it involves too much walking and hard work
Cleaner (casual) (Current Employee) –  Paarl (KWV)19 May 2012
Doing the same thing every day becomes boring but interacting with different people every day teaches you patiency and the mixing of different chemicals gives you quick knowledge to chemicals and how to use them. Management is friendly and my co-workers are very friendly and helpful as I have only 3 months with the company but I feel at ease. The hardest part of the job is when is raining and you have to walk outside or work outside without the right clothes on. The most enjoyable part is when you see the smile in a client after a job well done and you know that you did everything right. I love my job but I feel like I deserve more as I worked hard on my studies trying to improve myself.
Cons
small salary

3,7