Bidvest Prestige Group Employee Reviews in South Africa

A good employer to work for.
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GPApril 21, 2014
Though one worked in an allocated area it is clear what you need to contribute to the company. I learned that working as a team and support is essential. Management has been readily available and supportive. Colleagues have been fun and we are still keeping in touch. The hardest part was when as a Business Development Executive go through a dry spell. The enjoyable part is when indeed you achieve your targeted sales budgets and being rewarded through recognition incentives.
Pros
training and development of staff.
Cons
to be available 24/7
Productive,Professional and Fun
ISO/Safety Auditor (Former Employee) –  Randburg, GPOctober 27, 2013
Conducting safety/Quality audits and Risk Assessments
Training on safety, budgets,risk management and problem solving
Managing audit register.
Team work.
Compiling long audit matrix and reports.
Assisting Projects with Risk Assessments
Pros
travelling around projects
Cons
compiling long audit matrix and reports
Stressful and demanding job but good for your health as it involves too much walking and hard work
Cleaner (casual) (Current Employee) –  Paarl (KWV)May 19, 2012
Doing the same thing every day becomes boring but interacting with different people every day teaches you patiency and the mixing of different chemicals gives you quick knowledge to chemicals and how to use them. Management is friendly and my co-workers are very friendly and helpful as I have only 3 months with the company but I feel at ease. The hardest part of the job is when is raining and you have to walk outside or work outside without the right clothes on. The most enjoyable part is when you see the smile in a client after a job well done and you know that you did everything right. I love my job but I feel like I deserve more as I worked hard on my studies trying to improve myself.
Cons
small salary
basic review
Technical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Centurion PretoriaMay 7, 2012
The job is much challenging but its worth it. The people are living the company values.

4.4