Carlson Rezidor Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Dedicated to natural poise and dining experience
Food and Beverage supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dubai4 September 2017
result oriented professional Over 8 years’ experience in Hospitality Industry. In hand experience of F& B Supervision, Guest Servicing, Reservation, Sales & Business Development, Client Relationship Management, Team Management & Operational in hospitality sector.
Ok
Food and Beverage Team Member (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester10 April 2017
Was good when youre there but then realise things could have been better.

No breaks, bad pay and NO work life balance- expected to work at short notice.
N/a
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Nebraska27 March 2017
A typical day at work. Making reservation for guest. Up-selling rooms. Updating and cancelling rooms. Enrolling guest into company loyalty programs. The enjoyable part of working here is, the company activities they have for us when they are acknowledging employees. I also like co-workers I work with. My supervisor is a good one, she is very understanding. I have learned a lot about different stats and city. As well a more about hotel industry.
trés formateur
Area Exécutive Chef western Europe (Current Employee) –  Nantes21 July 2015
compagnie très formatrice.
beau programme de formation interne
évolution interne rapide
belle philosophie et culture du metier
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE17 March 2014
This position required booking hotel reservations for hotel guests. I learned to upsell different products, to pay attention to detail and meet customer needs. I worked with many different systems and confidential information to complete customer transactions. The hardest part of this position was scheduling around my school schedule. The most enjoyable part of this position was the working environment and the service I provided to customers on a daily.
Pros
Catered Lunches, Incentives, Discounts
Cons
Scheuling Conflicts
rezidor summary
Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sharjah -UAE17 March 2014
* Responsible for day to day operations of 306 rooms Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah landmark hotel
* Supervise 42 engineering employees; interview, schedule, train, develop, coach and council, recommend performance review, resolve problems and recommend discipline, as appropriate.
* Supervise 10 Gardener team to maintain and arrange 4000 m2 Garden areas covered by grass and different type of plants
* Implement and schedule property and equipment preventive maintenance programming in compliance with corporate standards and local, state and national codes and regulations to ensure safety, convenience and satisfaction of all guests, managers and employees, to protect the assets and maintain the property in first class condition
* Prioritize the service requests; schedule and monitor service performed to ensure customer satisfaction, safety and convenience.
* Test and examine the life safety systems to ensure they are 100% operational at all the times to protect assets, guests and employees
* Monitor Utility consumption to determine the effectiveness the current system
* Review the purchase requests and monitor expenses budget goals are met/exceeded
* Administration of the division by preparing and maintaining schedules, logs, records and other documentations to ensure a smooth operation and minimize liabilities
* Perform special project and other responsibilities as assigned.
* As Fire Safety Director, responsible for: Implementing Fire Safety Plan;
Trained members of The Fire Brigade; overall Fire, Life, Health and Safety
  more... Procedures and practices  less

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carlson Rezidor. Our community is ready to answer.

4,0