Datacentrix Employee Reviews

Productive and fun working place
Sales assistant and Events planner (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng4 July 2017
The team I work with is one of the best teams in this company, they are like my family.

we do not just work well together we have the best of fun together as well it will be hard to say good buy one day.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long hours specially over month end.
Very productive and fun, good place to work at
Service Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Gauteng6 April 2017
I would call a good day at work engaging with all clients i work with, attending all my chores for the day and some of the next day. In all the positions I have been I have learned people skills client liaison and most important to respect and love all. The management I have been working for was very supporting in learning me departmental skills. I have worked with and came across diffrent cultures, and i had a chance to enjoy the meaning of all the cultures, i can and am prepared to work with any culture. In my experience the hardest part of a job is when you can't reach your daily target or disapoint a client due to not be able to solve his/her problem. My most enjoyable part of any job position is too help every one as to my capabilities and asure that all are satisfied especially client liaison.
Pros
Free lunches when department reach target
Cons
2 hours overtime
Challenging and fun
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Century City, Western Cape11 January 2017
At datacentrix employees are friendly and open to each other.
As an engineer you must always be ready to face difficult clients and to solve problems.Before we go to the client we prep the equipment so that when we get to the site we just plug and play, unless we have to work directly onsite.In this job to make it simple listen carefully to details and follow the required steps by doing so you wont have issues. Well my team members are friendly individuals all with the same goal "GETTING THINGS DONE" we help each other for solutions.The most part I like about my job you don't get to do same thing for the rest of your life technologies keeps changing.
I have enjoy working with them
IT Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng25 October 2016
Data centrix is a good company i have work for free lunch
They take good care of there employeee
I have learn lot from this company
I have enjoyed working with my colleague
I have learn lot from my site manager
Pros
Free lunch
Service Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng13 September 2016
I am always looking forward for a day at work, communicating with users and co-workers they make you feel pleasant about your job, I've learned so many thing e.g. got trained for SAP and learned so many things, the management i have changeling which is great for me cause it's learning curve, the hardest part of my job is when i can't get something done the some day, the most enjoyable part is making a user and the client happy.
Pros
Free bees
Cons
productive and a wonderful company to work at
Pre Sales, IT Admin (Former Employee) –  Midrand11 April 2016
I enjoyed my experience in Datacentrix because I got along with my co workers well,every day was good in terms of learning and management was great.The most enjoyable part of my job was when I met targets and my manager was very impressed with me.
Pros
free courses
Company with integrity and pride!
Logistics Manager/ Logistics Business Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng6 April 2016
Very driven company where one of the goals is to empower and teach staff as much as possible. The management is supportive, the environment is friendly, open but competitive.
The hardest part of the job was the hours and of course, the stress to maintain what we implemented in terms of stock control, policies and procedures.
The most enjoyable part was the satisfaction to know that the above were done well.
Pros
Supportive Management
Working at South African Reserve Bank
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng23 February 2016
Training of TSM Administrator
Solution Design
Consulting with clients
Implementing and streamlining Backup environment
Good Team to work with.
Enjoy all aspects of my job.
Pros
Flexable Hours
Its good place to for
Junior Technician (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng2 February 2016
we were able to complete the given task on time
I have leaned to handle client in good way if they bring problems about the service.
My co-workers were helpful at all the time
The management was normal never heard anyone complaining about management.
There was nothing hard about the job it was all about managing your time.
Working as a group to assist others to complete the job that was the part that i enjoy.
I enjoyed working for datacentrix
System Analyst and Print Management (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng20 November 2015
I enjoy seeing people working easily and freely on a system that I run and maintain. Every day I learn something new and a new problem so that helps me on bettering my system. Red tape and policies that companies put up I feel like they limit me when coming to my creativity and experimenting more, I find that hard.
installing printer drivers and remoting to machines through network.
Mr (Former Employee) –  Durban, ZN18 October 2015
striping a laptop , which is what I never did.
replacing a part of the computer in front of the client taking care of not to break or damage the sensitive parts of the Laptops.
An okay place for entry level employement
Support Engineer - Managed Print Services (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, GP13 October 2015
The work was alright. I worked mainly with printers. Although I was happy at getting my 1st permanent employment there I found that the job is quite limiting. There was no room for growth. I dealt with hundreds of clients with different kinds of personalities, some appreciative, some not so appreciative. I had a decent relationship with co-workers. Management was okay. The hardest part of the job was having to travel to my sites (around Gauteng) and that of an absent colleague to replace toner cartridges and troubleshoot/diagnose printer problems.
Cons
Poor remuneration
Cozy
Internal Sales (Former Employee) –  East London Eastern Cape13 August 2015
I enjoy working for the company, and its quite a cozy environment.
Most of the staff are friendly and pleasant to work with.
Productive fun working place and the owners visited employees once every quater
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Midrand, South Africa9 February 2015
Meeting every Monday morning for updates and deadlines
Learnt to plan my day and meet my deadlines
Good management that invested in the employee
Friendly people to work with and aiming for the same goal
Pressure at month end but was able to plan better to reduce the pressure
Meeting deadlines and being able to take on more duties
Pros
Took Clients to games
Professional and Client Focused
Consumable &Transition CoOrdinator (Current Employee) –  Midrand, GP12 August 2014
I've gained a lot of experience and knowledge and had the pleasure to engage with some very professional and intelligent people.
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC10 August 2014
In particular, my Business unit manager, his a wonderful understanding person, who knows how to balance work relations with a buddy buddy chatty relation, the costal managers in general are very easily approachable and are well versed in their areas of expertise. In general Datacentrix is a good company to work for in general.
Pros
Constant learning programms
Cons
Salary
Productive work space as we work as a team all the time makes work fun and easy
Internal Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg North, GP31 July 2014
preparing, compiling, and submitting tenders. quote clients and process orders.

I've learned to work as a team player especially during the tender preparations

Management is friendly as the is an open door policy, easy to talk to and also empower us.

co-worker we work every close to each other and assist whenever one has a deadline that is due

working hard day and night almost for 2yrs submitting tenders and no rewards

most enjoyable part of the job is when letters of rewards to the tenders that we submitted and placing orders and invoicing
Pros
Free lunches when tenders rewarded
Cons
long hours and weekends when preparing tenders
Hard Worker, Fast learning, Dedicated
Service Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Kempton Park, GP16 July 2014
I got into the IT field with no Knowledge IT and qualifications. Through my hard work, dedication to my job and fast learning I
made a good progress by achieving leadership roles etc. The only thing that was standing on my way was papers. I had to derail from the Chemical Engineering field as I became a bread winner at a very young age. I am now ready to further my studies in what was my passion and still is.
Very productive
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Midrand, GP7 July 2014
I enjoyed working in my department , had a really close relationship with my colleagues and we worked as a team including our boss.
configuration
configuration engineer (Former Employee) –  midrand14 May 2014
we were working with deadlines
i learned to be able to work by myself and by a team
my managers were passionate people but they want their work to be done by time giv en
Pros
no the was no free lunch unless the is an occasion at work
Cons
i did over time when the are big projects