Datacentrix Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Samrand, Gauteng22 January 2018
It was nice and enjoyable workplace. i have learned how to represent yourself in front of managers and directors. Learned how to treat other people. how to follow workplace culture.
Pros
none.
Cons
Greate and amazing place to be in
Network Engineer intern (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng11 January 2018
Currently working there I am a junior Network engineer Intern learning new things everyday I work Will humble team who are willing to help you learn and they are kind and sweet
Pros
Free telephone
Lovely Place
Project Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng8 January 2018
Well, I have been working at Datacentrix for over 7 years now, and trust me when I tell you that for someone like me, it was really exciting, bare in mind that I dont get excited very easily, managers are awesome, colleagues are very welcoming, its just great
Pros
Free Telephone
Cons
Loads of work
great
Junior network engineer, internal sales (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng20 December 2017
learned to stand on my own, be confident in every work i present to my manager, team work, always willing to teach you new things, great events.

racist, but if you work yourself off you will be granted great opportunities
Pros
free lunches
Cons
overtime
Work hard but have time for family
Network Architect / Riverbed WAN SPecialist (Current Employee) –  Gauteng, South Africa3 December 2017
Datacentrix has a great atmosphere and good people you working with. You work hard but reap the rewards as they reward purely on performance and customer feedback. You have flexi time but work has to be done and projects invoiced on time.
Very productive working environment, with friendly employees
Business Admin Learnership (Former Employee) –  Century City, Western Cape24 November 2017
I worked with a dynamic team of hardworking, vibrant people who I have learned a lot from, being a shy person I gradually came out of my comfort zone.
Pros
Lunches were 1 hour long.
Cons
None that I can think of at this point.
Good place to work in.
Information Trainee (Former Employee) –  Woodmead, Gauteng16 November 2017
The staff always gave the respect and they were always willing to give guidance or a helping hand when needed
My day at work was a bliss.
Teamwork always.
Pros
Guidance was free
Cons
Long hours when needed
Senior Engineer
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng3 November 2017
More Growth and a Strong Company to have worked for. Was always keen on helping the employee on a knowledge basis. Massive Company witj over 10 000 users.
Productive and fun
First Line Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng29 October 2017
a Good Place to pick up valuable experience. Normal working hours. Great co-workers and respectful managers. At DCX they will teach you to work efficiently.
Productive and learning environment
IT Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Nelspruit22 August 2017
Attending to Support calls. The job was quite technical in nature and was mostly responding to incidents or call requests by officials. The management was responsive to our needs and solution alternatives. I fouund team work rewarding in this company. The hardest part of the job was the technical procedures that had to be exhausted with reporting complaints and getting feedback from last line superviser. This was a fast paced environment so there was always a lot of pressure. The most enjoyable part was helping people work seamelesly.
Productive and fun working place
Sales assistant and Events planner (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng4 July 2017
The team I work with is one of the best teams in this company, they are like my family.

we do not just work well together we have the best of fun together as well it will be hard to say good buy one day.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long hours specially over month end.
Very productive and fun, good place to work at
Service Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Gauteng6 April 2017
I would call a good day at work engaging with all clients i work with, attending all my chores for the day and some of the next day. In all the positions I have been I have learned people skills client liaison and most important to respect and love all. The management I have been working for was very supporting in learning me departmental skills. I have worked with and came across diffrent cultures, and i had a chance to enjoy the meaning of all the cultures, i can and am prepared to work with any culture. In my experience the hardest part of a job is when you can't reach your daily target or disapoint a client due to not be able to solve his/her problem. My most enjoyable part of any job position is too help every one as to my capabilities and asure that all are satisfied especially client liaison.
Pros
Free lunches when department reach target
Cons
2 hours overtime
Challenging and fun
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Century City, Western Cape11 January 2017
At datacentrix employees are friendly and open to each other.
As an engineer you must always be ready to face difficult clients and to solve problems.Before we go to the client we prep the equipment so that when we get to the site we just plug and play, unless we have to work directly onsite.In this job to make it simple listen carefully to details and follow the required steps by doing so you wont have issues. Well my team members are friendly individuals all with the same goal "GETTING THINGS DONE" we help each other for solutions.The most part I like about my job you don't get to do same thing for the rest of your life technologies keeps changing.
I have enjoy working with them
IT Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng25 October 2016
Data centrix is a good company i have work for free lunch
They take good care of there employeee
I have learn lot from this company
I have enjoyed working with my colleague
I have learn lot from my site manager
Pros
Free lunch
Service Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng13 September 2016
I am always looking forward for a day at work, communicating with users and co-workers they make you feel pleasant about your job, I've learned so many thing e.g. got trained for SAP and learned so many things, the management i have changeling which is great for me cause it's learning curve, the hardest part of my job is when i can't get something done the some day, the most enjoyable part is making a user and the client happy.
Pros
Free bees
Cons
productive and a wonderful company to work at
Pre Sales, IT Admin (Former Employee) –  Midrand11 April 2016
I enjoyed my experience in Datacentrix because I got along with my co workers well,every day was good in terms of learning and management was great.The most enjoyable part of my job was when I met targets and my manager was very impressed with me.
Pros
free courses
Company with integrity and pride!
Logistics Manager/ Logistics Business Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng6 April 2016
Very driven company where one of the goals is to empower and teach staff as much as possible. The management is supportive, the environment is friendly, open but competitive.
The hardest part of the job was the hours and of course, the stress to maintain what we implemented in terms of stock control, policies and procedures.
The most enjoyable part was the satisfaction to know that the above were done well.
Pros
Supportive Management
Working at South African Reserve Bank
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng23 February 2016
Training of TSM Administrator
Solution Design
Consulting with clients
Implementing and streamlining Backup environment
Good Team to work with.
Enjoy all aspects of my job.
Pros
Flexable Hours
Its good place to for
Junior Technician (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng2 February 2016
we were able to complete the given task on time
I have leaned to handle client in good way if they bring problems about the service.
My co-workers were helpful at all the time
The management was normal never heard anyone complaining about management.
There was nothing hard about the job it was all about managing your time.
Working as a group to assist others to complete the job that was the part that i enjoy.
I enjoyed working for datacentrix
System Analyst and Print Management (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng20 November 2015
I enjoy seeing people working easily and freely on a system that I run and maintain. Every day I learn something new and a new problem so that helps me on bettering my system. Red tape and policies that companies put up I feel like they limit me when coming to my creativity and experimenting more, I find that hard.