MMI Holdings Employee Reviews

Team building
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State14 October 2017
Quality business not quantity,no of cases per week, reaching your monthly target and validation.monitering business avoid missed premiums, follow ups.
Cons
12 hrs
productive and fun
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Bellville, Western Cape31 August 2017
it was a very fun workplace as you meet new people and different characters but we were very productive as we knew what it is that is expected of us. The colleagues are very helpful when you need assistance with anything.
Educational and fun
Group CSI Intern (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng16 August 2017
Incredible learning opportunity and I got to Learn a lot about the Corporate social investment I liked that about being an intern everything was significant because it was all adding up to my career development.
Productive and fun
Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng27 July 2017
The MMI Holding company is good company to start learning ,it gives an excellent learning platform with a great team to assist where possible if needed.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Loosing track of time
I willing to work extra hours
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  Port Saint John’s, Eastern Cape18 June 2017
I do not mind to work as individual without supervision and if my manager ask me do work during weekend i do not mind i'm very friendly person and loving client's im good to make friendship to other people
Pros
Outside lunch
Most enjoyable
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  South Africa30 May 2017
The environment was as such that it was very flexible. If need be, one can work from home or come in later and work later if you had to attend to an appointment.
Fun company, great culture
Knowledge Manager (Current Employee) –  Momentum Head Office , 268 West Avenue12 April 2017
MMI is a great company to work for and is making strides in the Financial Services Industry.

The culture is good and many areas are focused on people and their development.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape30 January 2017
Everyday there was something to learn, be it personal or professional.
An enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with clients.
Ever Changing environment
Service specialist (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng9 January 2017
The company maintains its values, the work culture is amazing. The people are diverse. There is a lot of exposure when it comes to the retail side of customer service and products.
Fun work place
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Parow centre parow6 December 2016
It's always very productive and always learning new things from fellow colleagues hardest part of working is finding clients
productive work
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bellville, Western Cape17 November 2016
This learnership was a good starting point for an opportunity to learn as well as to gain work experience in the corporate and public sector - at the same time. It was difficult to attend classes at first but as time progresses, one learns to adapt. In my opinion, it's much easier when you have help from different resources such as HR, mentors, managers, colleagues, etc. People on the floor is very helpful and assists in any way that they can. This job has taught me it's Ok to get out of my comfort zone. Dont be afraid to seek assistance when you get stuck. I am way more interactive and hardworking. The learnership turns out to be time consuming as you have to work, attend workshops and attend college as well where you have to complete up to 4 portfolio's within a month whilst juggling work tasks.
Pros
free lunch vouchers.
Excellent Company for which to Work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandton24 October 2016
MMI Holdings has 18,000 employees, world-wide. The company has a positive, proactive culture and rewards achievement generously. Salaries are excellent and fair, in accordance with performance.
Pros
Rewards
Productive and fun workplace
Financial Adviser (Former Employee) –  Queenstown, Eastern Cape28 September 2016
You practically work for yourself and the more clients you bring in the more you get paid. It is very important to keep your clients happy by doing follow ups and giving good service to them. By doing so you will be building trust and in turn have no lapses.
Pros
Rewarded for hard work
Cons
No job security
An amazing place
Procurement Intern (Current Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng28 July 2016
The culture is different, the building is beautiful , the people are friendly and the work is tons. There is so much to learn and discover at MMI. I also love the fact that the company value do not differ from mine. There is so much to learn from management, especially leadership skills.
Pros
Great Leadership
Cons
No growth
Great culture
Head of Distribution South (Former Employee) –  Goodwood, Western Cape11 July 2016
As an ever changing and forward thinking working environment, they certainly have one eye on the future and the other focused on taking their staff compliment to the next level to match the growth of the company.

I have always embraced change and at MMI I have learnt to live and speak of it with a positive mindset!
Pros
Great Health care, good growth opportunity
Cons
Not everyone likes change, so some people don't always buy into its rationale which impacts the work environment.
Large Systems Implementation
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Centurion, South Africa6 July 2016
I am part of a new venture MMI Holdings entered with India's ABFG to provide a new Health Insurance and Rewards program. It is a great new learning and am proud to be part of the venture.
MMI Holdings gives me a chance to grow professional
Financial Administrator (Current Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng26 June 2016
As I mentioned that a worked at Metropolitan life for seven years before I relocated to MMI Holdings in July 2014, but both companies are not differ to me, I treat them as my home because I spend more time at work than at home, and I make sure that I make me happy all the time by sharing my views with colleagues. Sometime I feel like I'm not treated well in some cases but what I like is that our management give us time to raise our voice and they listen to us and respond fairly. I enjoy to work at MMI Holding but because I like new challenges, I think I am ready to leave and learn more about the other companies.
MMI - Great company
Communications Officer (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape12 February 2016
Overall, MMI is a stable company with many opportunities. It has taught me invaluable lessons in corporate culture and management.
Pros
It is stable
Cons
No progression
Best Work Environment
Vendor Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Centurion, GP26 January 2016
The best company to work for coz of the good culture & vibey mood. No baby sitting, no dress code, you simply wear what you like & it feels like a playground than the work place. I love it there.
Productive demanding workplace
Application Support Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bellville, Western Cape29 November 2015
Check emails that require urgent responses then attend OPS meeting. Communication and being proactive is important about my job. Work in an environment where management is supportive in dealing with issues. I lead a team who are willing to work for me. The hardest part about the job is that your day can become unpredictable which can affect your plans for the day. The most enjoyable thing about the job is the appreciation that you get from partners that we service.