Nestlé Employee Reviews

People i work with are fine & freindly
Operator (Current Employee) –  Eastern Cape13 September 2017
It is a great place to work for, we do get bonuses and when there is a new product we get a sample but the money is not there though we produce a lot.
Excellent
Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal17 August 2017
Excellent company to work for, hence i have been there for 27 years. The LEAN concept should be a tool every company must have to save costs.
An amazing place were team efforts are jointly celebrated
You are never to old to learn and age is only but a number
All managers are skillful, hard working and ethical and managed by Nestle Continuous Empowerment, and Nestle Leadership Framework ,and based on PE and PDGs
Teamwork, Time management and good work ethics is a prerequisite
Language barrier ,trying to educate the elder in keeping with KPIs,defining problem solving techniques
Morning meetings at 9 am ,reflecting on the previous day performance, and question underachievers and compliment achievers
Pros
Free Nestle hampers monthly, birthday club(lunch with Rdm)Braais quite frequent
Cons
SAP System crashing quite often and resolved can take up to 2 days -hence backlog
HR (Former Employee) –  EAR7 August 2017
An Organisation that promotes learning and continuous improvement. Great teamwork and good opportunities for advancement. Great at exposing staff to stay atop of global trend and practices.
Pros
Worker Engagement, Great Teamwork
Cons
No Work-Life Balance
Great Company to work for
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng1 August 2017
At Nestle it was a great team effort, always opportunity to grow. The one mistake I made in my career was to leave, however getting married and having kids I couldn't keep on working the hours I used to, even though the hours was by choice and not expected.
Have Qualifications but do general work
X-Ray operator (Current Employee) –  Orange free state19 July 2017
I have qualifications in Public Administration but I'm working as an X -Ray operator with a low Grade mind you (lowest income ) only to find not qualified people working there and they get two or three times of my salary .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Overtime
best company
sales representative (Former Employee) –  Gauteng7 July 2017
Working for nestle Zimbabwe was fun it's an outstanding company, responsible, nestle cares about the customers, nestle does give free give aways to people also does p the WHO CODE romotions but doesn't promote infant formulas it's against
Pros
Cons
no long hours
productive and fun work but lack personal developments.
line production supervisor (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape5 June 2017
The job is enticing and very challenging .and the culture is strong with different divesities but same objective.The only challenge and a lack is practical development of employees.The training and support structure is always on par as far as the personal development is concerned but oppotunities are scarce I would like to pursue my career without any limitations so that I can add value more effectively .Managing and leading is my passion .
Pros
more training interventions
Cons
no oppotunities to explore
fun and productive company
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Gauteng30 May 2017
Busy, crazy but fun ,always challenging.... but was limited in the work place. workplace friendly environment...the most enjoyable part of my job is "collections" .
Pros
team building
Cons
n/a
productive and fun working place
Sub Contractor at cut and open (Former Employee) –  Pretoria,hammaskraal21 May 2017
I have learned alot from that company.it was an amazing working at nestle.if the will be another chance for me to work there.i will take that opportunity without any dought.
Pros
free hamper
Cons
interactive and fun to work for
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bellville South, Western Cape15 May 2017
International company with great opportunities and diversity . When you perform well in your current job you open doors for your future, senior management notices and you get head hunted for better opportunities. Your ideas matters no matter how small or big they are.
Pros
Team building exercises every January
Cons
too much pressure
Good company ,limited on self development
Shift Electrician (Current Employee) –  Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal13 April 2017
Good place to work at ,challenging ,great way to learn ,good initiatives in place . A bit difficult to develop personally after certain phases . Overall a good company with clear vision and goals but lack of execution in some departments.
Pros
Incentives, bonuses
Cons
Short staff
productive and fun
assistant (Former Employee) –  Kwazulu Natal, Estcourt10 March 2017
keeping busy gives one a piece of mind, thus becomes easier to get through the day, learned that you should always humble yourself in a workplace, keeps you focused on what you do and you do in with peace
Pros
free cofee anytime
Cons
feasible to work and ajust, and a good place to learn about work
Industrial Performance Intern (Current Employee) –  Harrismith, Free State7 March 2017
A recommended company to work for from entry level to top management.
And a safe place to work at since safety is the first priority.
A place where everyone finds it easy to interact with one another from top management to shop floor
Pros
Free lunches and free gifts of our products
Cons
Flexible working hours
Fun and educational advancement to healthcare workers
Medical delegate infant nutrition (Former Employee) –  Eastern cape2 March 2017
Working there was good as I enjoyed promoting , training talking to different healthcare groups, company offers different product presentation and detailing courses to empower me with knowledge , took care of the staff at all times .
Pros
Flexible working hours, petrol card, company car . Free meals when away from home
Cons
Flexible hours, lot of traveling
Fun place to work for
HR Officer (Former Employee) –  Harrismith, Free State20 February 2017
I learnt most of my HR related experience and I was given an opportunity to trial & error.

My skills were developed and improved within the group.

It was a good company to work for
Pros
13th Cheque
Nice environment,productive we learn new things everday problem solving
Packer (Current Employee) –  Gauteng babelegi factory9 February 2017
Productive nice workplace but someone must be extra careful.safety is number one priority.there are three shift morning shift,afternoon shift and night shift.its just normal hours 8 hours per shift and there is also shift allowances.its a nice environment to work in.
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
Shifts
The company was productive and it was fun working there
Parker (Former Employee) –  Babelegi6 February 2017
I worked at Nestlé for about four months and it was fun and the management was great they took care of us and I nave learned so much and I have gained experience
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
We worked normal hours seven to seven
Productive company with plenty of advancement opportunities
Assistant Operator/ FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  NESTLE ESTCOURT1 February 2017
Opportunity exist to further develop and improve yourself within the company. Management mostly knowledgeable and open to criticism.

Work was what you made of it, it depended on how one wanted it to be. I enjoyed being taught how to make different products that the factory made.

I was employed as an assistant coffee operator and then a forklift driver.
Pros
Overtime, Training, Medical aid and bursaries for family members
Cons
Well being of different employees regarding occupational diseases
We work free without be followed but job is followed you,and we need to do it in time.
Instrument Mechanician (Former Employee) –  KZN Middlands29 January 2017
When I started this instrument course training my way of thinking changed and learned that if I combine things what would be an output of a robot as we are working with it.
Pros
Free lunch is only there if you worked long hours.
Cons
We are being requested if there would be a more work to do to work long hours.
Manager working with had no people skills
Administration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gauteng19 January 2017
Company was good and It was nice working there the only issue was customer orders that were dowloading late. People were also good except the manager in ordering processing department.
Cons
orders not dowloading on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4,2