Unique Personnel Employee Reviews

Recruitment Company
PA (Current Employee) –  Bedfordview, Gauteng23 February 2017
Unique personnel is a good company we work from 8- 4:30 helping people that are in need of jobs. Typical day at work: Come in and check emails and login on our system were we have a standard Unique personnel CV and start typing them usually we have a lot to do it is even hard to stand up and go to the bathroom but i have learnt a lot about Recruitment.The hardest part of the job is dealing with candidates that do not pitch for interviews or having a clients that gives us a day to get CVs for a difficult position.The enjoyable part is having to speak to different kinds of people everyday and doing what we know best, which is placing the best candidates.
Pros
Having the best Boss ever
Cons
Working long hours
Dynamic and simple but effective!
Marketing Mnaager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng23 February 2017
Very cool place and people to work with!
The majority of the people have been working there for more than ten years. I know the company has some big plans going forward!
Pros
Dynamic
Cons
External factors
(Former Employee) - PA for 2 years
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gauteng22 February 2017
Enjoyed my time at Unique Personal, felt really secure and learnt alot in the 2 years I was there. Very friendly environment, always felt welcome and part of the family within the company. Typical work day was always hectic but I worked hard and did my best for the company and enjoyed every minute of it.
Pros
Awesome company to work for!
Cons
Zero cons
productive, motivating workplace.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng16 February 2017
An exciting learning environment filled with dynamic management. Constantly learning and growing together as a team, meeting new people and gaining expertise and knowledge.
Pros
great bosses
Cons
Serious about commitment to clients
Senior Consultant Bedfordview (Current Employee) –  Bedfordview, Gauteng16 February 2017
Professional and dedicated company with strong ethics and commitment to their staff. Found management always eager to help and assist with problems. There is an easy going atmosphere at all times and getting the job done was a pleasure.
Pros
Generous leave benefits
Secure and Safe!
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng16 February 2017
Great place and people!
Unique has a great system that I can see how I progress daily and weekly. I Can see what all my reports and tasks instantly and discuss targets at anytime.
Pros
Secure
Cons
no cons if you work smart!