Accounting jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
Provincial Government of Gauteng
R173 703 a year
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Closing Date 2019/12/18.
- Recording and reporting of fixed assets.
- Register and follow-up on all insurance claims with insurance broker.
- Assist with the control of Fixed Assets.
- Balance sheet reconciliation Preparation and Reconciliation of the Balance sheet to the General ledger with exception of Fixed assets, treasury accounts and…
- An individual who has passion for asset coordination with the right qualifications.
- To coordinate the asset verification, asset condition assessment and…
R10 000 a month
- Our client a leading accounting and auditing firm based in Johannesburg are eager to take a number of article clerks as well young professionals who have…
R18 000 a month
- Min 4 years full function Bookkeeping experience including debtors, creditors, postion Journal Entries to Ledger Account, Preparation of Trial Balance, bank…
- About us, purpose, experience and qualifications.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- Minimum years of relevant experience : 0 to 2 Years work…
- Must have a post Matric qualifications, National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management, Accounting or equivalent.
- Supervise the purchase of correct goods and materials at a competitive price and proper quantities/volumes.
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills.
R10 000 a month
- A well established manafacturing company requires an experienced bookkeeper to join their team.
- If you have at least 3 years of bookkeeping experience that…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.