Accounts jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Supplier account payments are made timeously via the various banking platforms.
- % of interest paid on supplier accounts; measured by payment due dates.
R120 000 a year
- NB: This is a 6 month contract.
R20 000 - R22 000 a month
- R 20000 - R 22000 Monthly.
- Head Office Security concern, based in Centurion, has an opening for an Accounts Receivables Clerk to join their team.
Fidelity Services Group
- Keeping accurate schedules of all National accounts clerk is responsible for.
- The above position is vacant at Head Office - Midrand, reporting to the OSU…
R9 000 - R10 000 a month
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, processing, and reconciling accounts data.
- Reconciliation of statements and invoices.
R17 000 - R20 000 a month
- Ensure clients are invoiced according and accurately.
- Monthly Pastel Payroll +/- 40 employees.
- Capturing of Invoices, Bank Statements and Reconciliations.
South African Bureau of Standards (SABS)
- Investigate and resolve all unreconciled accounts as well as all outstanding items on the WIP accounts for the SABS group.
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
R108 000 a year
- Insuring all account queries are completed for processing.
- We Buy Cars has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Clerk at our Office in Silver Lakes!
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
- Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their Southview store.
- Able to deal with pressure.
R14 000 - R15 000 a month
- Monthly reconciliation between supplier statements and accounts payable.
- Experience with AccPack Invoice and GL account allocations essential.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.