Acumen Recruitment jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Commercial acumen and good business knowledge (internal and external).
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of…
- Sound business acumen and ability to identify opportunities to innovate.
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank…
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- Provide monthly updated e-recruitment status report to the Group Talent Attraction & Assessment Lead.
- Talent Governance • Gathering of talent data for any…
- To lead the Surveying team in providing a totally safe and integrated surveying service in accordance with company standards and the Mine Health and safety Act …
- Using a combination of analytical expertise and business acumen the incumbent will extract reporting requirements from business, and deliver on this.
- The Sasol Group / Sasol Mining will never request you to make any cash deposits/payments as part of the recruitment process.
- Closing date: 2 February 2020.
- The team is spread across 2 geographical areas, providing a recruitment service to both operational and functional environments.
- Purpose of Job/ Role Intent:
- People Management: •Effective people management practices are in place eg succession, performance, recruitment etc •Identify training needs to ensure that all…
R12 000 a month
- The role of a recruitment consultant will equip you with knowledge and skills such as:
- Facilitating a recruitment processes to ensure the placement of a…
- Demonstrated strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure.
- As an integral part of a regional and global team, the Recruitment…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.