Admin Clerk jobs
Cape Town, Western Cape
City of Tshwane, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
City of Cape Town, Western Cape
Somerset West, Western Cape
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Nelson Mandela Bay, Eastern Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Any other admin duties including the switchboard.
- Assist in any admin duties related to the Mill, Animal Feeds and Transport.
- We are currently looking for a Admin Assistant in the Kimberly area.
- As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East,…
- Create TPT numbers for relevant purchase orders on system & communicate to relevant supplier via email for booking of transport and scheduling of deliveries.
- 1.1. Maintenance of Bank transactions Work together with the central finance team to resolve outstanding issues on the regional bank account where applicable.
- RCL Foods is looking for a vibrant and energetic individual to join the Cobb Carolina team.
- It is beneficial that the incumbent already resides in Carolina.
- Performs varied clerical duties and is responsible for the full clerical function, but cannot be considered a skilled or specialist clerk.
R18 000 - R24 000 a month
- Stock Controller/ Senior Admin Clerk for Motor Dealership.
- This position is strictly for Candidates with recent experience within the Motor Industry and…
- Function / Purpose of the Role The Admin Clerk’s primary focus will be on the verification of valid POD’S shipments; successful closing off shipment and passing…
- A Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with computer literacy subjects or an additional computer literacy certificate.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
Rustenburg, North West
- Operate telephone to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.