Admin Clerk jobs in Braamfontein, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Filed documents and kept safe All other HR admin related tasks.
- Checked time sheets; verified variances; submitted payroll items; maintained personnel…
R7 000 a month
- Grade 12 with an aptitude for figures.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Follow up on files requested and return of files.
- Reference Number "LONG-BOC-001".
- Date Posted : 3 Feb 2020 Available Positions : 1.
- To request stock from branches for items on back orders & to cancel back…
- To assist with administrative duties as well as delivery and collection of documents.
- Delivery and collection of shipping documentation to/from shipping lines,…
- Review internal/external bank Liaisons.
- Assisting with monitoring attendance registers.
- Monitoring Data Captures work flow list.
- Able to work under pressure.
- A busy firm is currently accepting application for a young Junior Admin Clerk that has basic knowledge of office software, to do basic admin work.
- Managing and maintaining the admin of hr related matters including the leave, overtime, and hours input.
- Sending out accurate monthly statements of accounts.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Finance/Admin process (Orders/ Invoice Payments/ Reconciliations/ Record Keeping/ Petty Cash/ Subcontractors).
- This role would include finance admin, stock admin and stock takes as well as general admin.
- We are seeking part-time administrators to work within the iStore…
R12 000 - R20 000 a month
- Take accurate messages and forward to the relevant person.
- Assisting in all admin as requested by your manager.
- Sending of order confirmations to clients.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.