- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Admin Clerk jobs in Lynnwood, Gauteng
R10 500 a month
- Assist customers with rental agreements.
- Monthly customer invites to functions and assisting with finalizations.
- Valid driver’s license essential.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual to join a leading company as an Admin Clerk/ Data Capturer with a desire to learn and grow within the department.
- Your Duties will include but not limited to:
- Capture Data on E-Natis.
- E-Natis Experience will be an advantage.
- Leading Company is seeking a driven and dynamic individual to start ASAP.
- Ensure effective professional processing of all incoming telephone calls.
Umjikelo Recruitment Services
R300 000 a year
- 5 years admin and bookkeeping.
- Apply for new petrol and toll cards.
- Cancel or update existing cards.
- Produce petrol card usage statements for drivers on request…
R12 000 a month
- Looking for Admin Clerk to start as soon as possible at Doctors rooms.
- Computer literate, bilingual in English & Afrikaans.
- Submit comprehensive CV to apply.
- ? Comprehensive and accurate completion of intake and out-load documentation.
- ? Comprehensive and accurate intake and out-load of customer product.
- Good WORD and EXCEL skills ( Computer skills ).
- Responsibilities include switchboard, capturing of supplier invoices, filing, assisting sales personnel with correspondence and admin functions, etc.
- Primary admin support to Internal Sales Consultants.
- Job description and skills/attributes required:
- Other general role related duties.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.