- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Admin Clerk jobs in Paardeneiland, Western Cape
R8 000 a month
- Duties-file quotations/orders/drawings and maintaining of paper work etc.
- Must be a hard working and disciplined individual.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual to join a leading company as an Admin Clerk/ Data Capturer with a desire to learn and grow within the department.
- General Admin Clerk to start as soon as possible.
- Including reception and answering phones, greet clients and booking appointments for Sales Agents.
R8 000 a month
- Capturing of daily production data.
- Daily capturing of maintenance job cards.
- Daily reconciling of fuel usage.
- Ordering and control of stationary.
R9 000 a month
- Minimum 1 year clerical/administrative experience.
- Must be good with people.
- Must have excellent telephone skills.
- The main purpose of this role is to:
- To provide administrative assistance to the Facilities Management Team by:
- Valid code 08 driver’s license.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Afrikaans.
- Our newly designed offices make for a pretty appealing space.
- Does this sound like you?
- Create Quotations for sales team.
- Personal Assistant to the Regional Manager.
- Reports to the Regional Manager.
- Liaise with head office and customers.
- Capturing of new applications / panel members information timeously on relevant system.
- Updating renewed insurance and professional council licences.
- A busy firm is currently accepting application for a young Junior Admin Clerk that has basic knowledge of office software, to do basic admin work.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.