Admin Clerk jobs in Spartan, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R144 000 a year
- Job Requirements and Skills Required:
- At least 5years experience required.
- Function / Purpose of the Role The Admin Clerk’s primary focus will be on the verification of valid POD’S shipments; successful closing off shipment and passing…
R6 500 a month
- Keeping record of all Diesel flows and transport flows.
- Capturing all payables and receivables invoices.
- Reconciling receivables with supporting substantive…
Michelle Taylor Recruitment
R240 000 a year
- Company situated in Kempton Park seeking a Junior Accounts Admin Clerk to handle general Accounts and Admin functions.
- 2-3 years Accounts Admin experience.
Fidelity Services Group
- The above position is vacant at Head Office - Midrand, reporting to the National ATM Recon Manager.
- The overall purpose of this position is to assist with ATM…
AGGREYKOM HOLDINGSPTY LTD
R23 780 a month
- Create TPT numbers for relevant purchase orders on system communicate to relevant supplier via email for booking of transport and scheduling of deliveries.
- Grade 12 (Matric), Good physical condition (must bend and pick up mail), Ability to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time, Previous experience in a similar…
R12 000 a month
- Secretary Required - R 12 000pmThe successful candidates must have: - Matric- Secretarial experience is essential- Experience in either Brand Enforcement and…
- Answer and direct telephone calls Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take…
- Admin Clerk / T&A Controller / Asset Controller / Cashier.
- The Time & Attendance Controller’s main purpose will be the updating, monitoring and reporting of…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.