Admin Clerk jobs in Westlake, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To assist all applicants timeously and erroneously to complete the compliance and entrance requirement of enrollment form.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual to join a leading company as an Admin Clerk/ Data Capturer with a desire to learn and grow within the department.
R8 000 a month
- Duties-file quotations/orders/drawings and maintaining of paper work etc.
- Must be a hard working and disciplined individual.
- General Admin Clerk to start as soon as possible.
- Including reception and answering phones, greet clients and booking appointments for Sales Agents.
Simon's Town, Western Cape
R6 700 a month
- Students are needed for graduate programme.
- No experience needed for this programme.
- Grade 12 Degree or Diploma Handle pressure Excellent Communication Be South…
R8 000 a month
- Capturing of daily production data.
- Daily capturing of maintenance job cards.
- Daily reconciling of fuel usage.
- Ordering and control of stationary.
ICG - Cape Town
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Location Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.
- Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its…
- Well established Rosebank Based Company seeks an Admin clerk.
- Main duties data capturing and typing.
- Data capturing, typing and general administration duties.
- A busy firm is currently accepting application for a young Junior Admin Clerk that has basic knowledge of office software, to do basic admin work.
- Capturing of new applications / panel members information timeously on relevant system.
- Updating renewed insurance and professional council licences.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.