Admin jobs in Brooklyn, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
- A Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with computer literacy subjects or an additional computer literacy…
R18 000 - R24 000 a month
- Drivers License and Matric and qualifications where necessary.
- Stock Controller/ Senior Admin Clerk for Motor Dealership.
- Ad visible until: 31 May 2020.
- IT qualifications (e.g. Microsoft Expert.
- Reference Number hr/20/mm/09.
- Start Date 2020-02-27.
- End Date 2020-03-09.
- Job Title Academic Department Administrator.
- Minimum 2–5 years’ related work experience.
- Previous experience of working in the property industry (1-2 years) advantageous.
R13 000 a month
- Young and vibrant individual needed to fulfil admin role, good with people.
- Daily duties will include preparing managers for daily meetings, typing, minutes,…
- Must be prepared to assist in other areas within the hospital.
- Drawing and filing of folders daily (general/buff folders).
Fidelity Services Group
- Short & surplus trend reports compilation.
- Fidelity Cash Solutions – CashMaster, Waltloo.
- Reporting to: Risk Manager CashMaster.
- Implementing/updating all remuneration information on the Sage People 300 system, this include new appointments, promotions, transfers, terminations, etc.
R9 500 a month
- In this busy and varied role, you will be responsible for Receptionist duties, responding to customer enquiries and answering incoming calls, Administrative…
- PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.