Admin jobs in Centurion, Gauteng 0157
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive…
R502 953 a year
- Attend meetings and ensure the Chairperson of the Board is well prepared for meetings.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, charts and presentations.
- The candidate is required to have a minimum of the following:
- 2 years work experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office and Patel.
- Duties will include attending to reception area, answering switchboard, typing of documents and emails and assisting with Powerpoint presentations.
Learnership or Trainee
R5 700 a month
- Learnership or trainee programme is available for students who need to take management, finance, Accounting related fields.
- Closing date: 29 April 2020.
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite and the ability to type accurately.
- Responsible for ensuring Reception effectively & efficiently managed.
- Provide members with a positive first impression.
- Raising sales and purchase ordersKey candidate attributes should include;?
- A willingness to learn new software systems?
- Problem solving and analytical skills?
- 5 years’ experience in a document control/legal admin environment.
- Optimise/Data extraction RUBIQ for trends and flash reports.
R20 000 - R25 000 a month
- Min 2 Years practical experience within the field and with the following software.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and evaluate computer and network problems.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.