Admin jobs in Lynnwood, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To assist the Head of exams to Co-ordinate all group assessments related functions from centralized office.
- 3.Typing speed of 25 wpm.
Fidelity Services Group
- Short & surplus trend reports compilation.
- Fidelity Cash Solutions – CashMaster, Waltloo.
- Reporting to: Risk Manager CashMaster.
R18 000 - R24 000 a month
- Drivers License and Matric and qualifications where necessary.
- Stock Controller/ Senior Admin Clerk for Motor Dealership.
- Ad visible until: 31 May 2020.
Charmaine Hattingh Consultants
R180 000 a year
- Medical Receptionist Monday to Friday.
- Elixer. 2 to 4 Years Medal Pratice exp.
- Email -Please upload your CV here-.
- Submit the relevant accurate financial documentation when needed • Inform management of any discrepancies • Maintain financial operational controls in line and…
- Assessing and processing of life and funeral claims.
- Process funeral and life claims and prepare for claims approval process within 48hrs of receipt.
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and tidy.
- Intercare Glenfair Medical and Dental Centre situated in Lynnwood seeks to recruit a Dental Receptionist…
- Stock control for stationery and textbooks that issued out to academic and admin staff.
- Assisting each faculty Head daily with various tasks of the day / week.
- PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive…
R8 000 a month
- Must be presentable and have excellent telephonic courtesy and etiquette skills.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Computer literacy - word excel etc.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.