Admin jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Admin jobs nationwide
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Fidelity Services Group
- Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications.
- Should be prepared to work overtime.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at…
- Process requests from various departments.
- Report to various departments on work done.
- Obtain statements requested by different departments by calling NCCC.
Kempton Park, Gauteng 1630
R3 500 - R4 100 a month
- You will also assist with business services like creating business cards, logos, business profiles, email, websites and so forth.
R9 000 a month
- Handle all statutory registration requirements on behalf of clients.
- General office administration and filing.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- Attend to monthly contribution updates for various Employee Benefits clients on various insurance company systems.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed…
- Location Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa.
- To receive and handle stock appropriately as required by the Company.
- Offload containers in the prescribed manner.
- Screens incoming calls, deal effectively with telephone calls and responds independently when possible.
- 6 years extensive secretarial experience at an executive…
- Monitor loading of trucks (physically watch on an ad-hoc basis) to ensure that the correct quantity, type and quality of stock is loaded out to customers.
R8 000 a month
- Valid drivers license with own transport.
- Manage switchboard - answering & transferring calls.
- SALARY: R8 000.00 p/m CTC.
- Skillful in Microsoft office package.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.