Admin jobs in Mount Frere, Eastern Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Applicants are to provide a cover letter detailing their skills match to the post requirements together with a CV and certified copy of your qualifications, ID…
- 5 years+ current nursing experience within a Maternity unit.
- The successful candidate will develop a strong nursing team to ensure high quality patient care,…
R9 500 a month
- Key Responsibilities : Screening of all telephone calls and directing of inquiriesFormatting, retrieving, inputting, copying and editing agreements Collating of…
- FACILITATOR: MATHS AND PHYSICAL SCIENCE - PORT ELIZABETH - EASTERN CAPE.
- Primary responsibility of the F-MS is to facilitate Physical Science and Mathematics to…
- Strong business admin and organisational skills.
- Driver’s license and ability to travel.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating clinical practice and…
R25 000 - R30 000 a month
- Travelling will be required to the various offices (Mthatha, Queenstown, Lusikisiki, King Williams Town).
- Management of updating IT programs.
- A citrus farm based in Patensie, Eastern Cape is currently looking for an experienced Farm Manager that has a desire to grow, who enjoys managing and developing…
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport.
- A citrus farm in Patensie, Eastern Cape is currently seeking a Financial Assistant to assist them with debtors,…
- Our client a well known and popular 5* Lodge in the Eastern Cape is recruiting for a Senior Lodge Duty Manager to join their dynamic team.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.