Admin jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng 0001
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To assist the Head of exams to Co-ordinate all group assessments related functions from centralized office.
- 3.Typing speed of 25 wpm.
- Lactalis South Africa is part of the French international dairy company Lactalis and is one of the major players in the Southern African dairy industry.
R6 400 a month
- New stuff members are needed to work in a Pick n Pay.
- Pick n Pay : Admin or Consultants.
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work as a team.
- Assessing and processing of life and funeral claims.
- Process funeral and life claims and prepare for claims approval process within 48hrs of receipt.
- A Large law firm based in Pretoria is looking for a Graduate who will be responsible for typing and scanning documents, a great knowledge of MS Package is is…
- The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Uses standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work.
South African Bureau of Standards (SABS)
- Optimise own performance within the team.
- Participate as a productive team member by managing own performance in order to meet departmental objectives.
- Ensure that timesheets for the previous day are handed in the following day by the Supervisors and drivers.
- Location Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.
R8 500 a month
- Well-groomed to present the brand, Strong verbal and written communication.
- Kendrick Recruitment has a new opportunity available for a well-established Spa in…
- Financial Management and Administration Division hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.