Admin jobs in Tokai, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R6 000 - R8 000 a month
- Assist walk in clients & answer switchboard.
- TEMP CONTRACT position based in CAPE TOWN CBD.
- Make teas/coffees if required.
- Assist with filing as required.
- Update Daily port log & various vessel registers.
- Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: -Please upload your CV here->.
Gardens, Western Cape
R12 000 - R17 000 a month
- R 12 000 to R 17 000 per month based on experience and qualifications.
- We are looking for a competent and efficient Medical Receptionist / PA for a Specialist…
Milnerton, Western Cape
- An appropriate qualification as a Care Worker.
- Grade 12 or an equivalent qualification will be an advantage.
- Displays a team approach by collaborating with and…
R28 000 a month
- ? Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
Montague Gardens, Western Cape
- Matric, 1-2 yrs admin and multitasking experience in a very busy administration environment.
- There will be the need from time to time to occasionally work after…
Merand Corbett & Associates
Constantia, Western Cape
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- The successful candidate will be performing the role of admin assistant as well as paraplanner.
- Have a good understanding of the various social media platforms.
R173 703 a year
- Perform office administration, switchboard, typing & filing duties.
- Distribute reports and other documentation.
- REF: ATHL/AO/24/01/2020.
- Coordinating and compiling all executive and management reports.
- We are looking for a professional, experienced individual to fill the position of Secretary.
- Handling administrative tasks • Monitoring progress and utilization • Tracking trucks • Sorting out customer problems and assisting drivers with problems •…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.