Admin jobs in Western Cape
- Applications are invited for the above-mentioned position in the Warehouse Department , based at Nederburg in Paarl .
- Book out production orders to Line 27.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that orders and receiver tickets are captured on time to enable timely processing of invoices.
Cape Town, Western Cape
R10 000 a month
- Work experience in an admin role.
- The UniSky Group is a bunch of young online experts with a mission to grow businesses within the Ecommerce space.
- Excellent interpersonal skills • Accuracy and attention to detail • Good problem solving skills • Assertiveness • The ability to work independently and under…
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls and fulfil switchboard duties on a rotation basis.
- Handling incoming and outgoing faxes.
- Must be prepared to work shifts.
- The Statutory Operations Division has a vacancy for a Administrative Clerk to be appointed on a fixed term contract to assist the region during the peak of the…
R173 703 a year
- Provide administrative support to Integrated Development Planning as regard administrative, financial and communication needs; Provide project based and…
- While each solution has its own distinct purpose, they all share the world-class quality and commitment that have come to distinguish Glacier.
Garden Route, Western Cape
- Answer the telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Ability to operate a switchboard.
- Reference Number hr/19/20/587.
- Start Date 2019-12-05.
- End Date 2019-12-13.
Kuils River, Western Cape
- To execute all administration relating to the procurement process: • Tendering processes • Preparation of discussion documents • Capture & monitor purchase…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.