Administration Clerk jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Your duties will include but are not limited to General office administration and support, Filling, scanning and faxing of documents, email and data capture…
- Location Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.
- AVBOB, AFRICA'S LARGEST MUTUAL ASSUSRANCE SOCIETY PROVIDING A ONE-STOP FUNERAL INSURANCE AND BURIAL SOLUTION, HAS A…
- Matric with mathematics Experience on SAP system 2 - 3 years' administration experience Prior experience in the Animal Feed industry will be an advantage.
- Grade 12 • Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administration environment • Working knowledge of SAP and Pragma • Working knowledge and advance skills in MS…
- Purpose of the Role: To support the Raw Materials Planner with the day to day logistics administration which includes the intake of raw materials needed for…
- The admin clerk is responsible for receiving and processing all new and existing sales applications.
- Ensure that all new and existing sales are regulatory…
- Performs varied clerical duties and is responsible for the full clerical function, but cannot be considered a skilled or specialist clerk.
- Perform related admin tasks and process steps including record keeping, filing and data capturing.
- Update invoices and technician sold hours.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Stable career with contactable references.
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience.
R102 534 a year
- Ensure issue vouchers are returned to the relevant store clerk, signed by the receiving department, to capture and file.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.