Administration jobs in Hatfield, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- A tertiary degree in administration;
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact.
- To provide product demonstrations; establish the need of consumer and shopper and provide customised advice for the purposes of brand awareness and sales.
The National Treasury South Africa
R316 791 a year
- Develop and maintain a filing system for record and audit purposes • Initiate the integration of all business units within.
- Prompts and press number 2.
Medical Protection Society
- Previous experience of working as a PA within an Operations Support / Office administration function.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders and…
IOM Internationale Organisation für Migration
- Coordinate project media, communication and visibility in coordination with the Regional.
- Experience in mentoring and staff development;
R24 000 a month
- 3-5 years appropriate experience.
- 7:30 – 16:00 Monday to Friday with allocated weekend ward rounds (1-2 times per month).
- Check, order and receive stock.
- The minimum education needed to become a receptionist is a high school diploma.
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls.
- Request referrals from Clients.
- Explain the Loan Application Process to facilitate client understanding of the process.
- 1.1 Retention of existing clients.
- To act as personal assistant to the Executive: Agri Lending and perform general office and administration functions.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Ensure that feedback is always provided to the relevant areas.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Receiving of vehicles for fitments.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.