Administration jobs in Lynnwood, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Recommend a solution to Senior Manager where claim arises a day before the 6 month waiting period expires.
- Compiling all branch registers month end (Death).
R8 500 a month
- SANTS is an accredited Private Higher Education Institution specialising in initial teacher training in the distance education mode.
- 4 Years of relevant facility management experience • Demonstrate ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and…
- A minimum of three years’ relevant experience that includes administration, secretarial functions and financial administration.
- CLOSING DATE: 1 March 2020.
- Clear understanding of office administration activities and processes.
- To provide administrative support to the Management Board Members as well as offer…
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Deals with clients queries via telephone in adherence with productivity standards.
- Manages between 5 and 20 clerical staff (could include some specialist staff).
- 1st level management development programme.
- 1.Responsible for HR & Payroll administration.
- 4 - 5 years payroll experience.
- Supporting all internal reporting requirements.
- 3rd Party reporting and Payments.
- Responsible for administration to format documents/confidential and routine reports.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate…
R581 536 a year
- Ensuring effective communication on NQF matters to SAQA’s stakeholders and the public at large; and.
- Maintaining effective document management and data storage…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.