Administration jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R12 000 a month
- An incredibly exciting environment to work in with a great support structure and a lot of room for development and growth potential for the right individual.
- Raise delivery notes against the relevant accounts.
- Receipt of deliveries on site, including notification of deliveries to other departments.
- Assist with the opening of all accounts on BDA Assist with checking all mandate and FICA for completion Dealing with all client queries Assist with monthly…
Marvel Placement Consultants
- Own transport and valid driver’s licence.
- A small boutique and family orientated business based in Pretoria East, is looking for a passionate Receptionist /…
- Knowledge of office administration, Gmail and Google Calendar;
- Identify training needs of lecturers and refer them to correct training opportunity;
- Solid knowledge and application of patient administration systems, policies and procedures.
- Billing of patient accounts, where applicable.
- Prepares index reports and any ad hoc reporting requests on new documentation received for delivery to clients.
- Minimum 12 Months Customer Services Experience.
- Five years‘ experience in student administration;
- Student administration in a Higher Education Institution;
- Enrolment system support and development:
Sentinel Staffing Services
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- Must have good administration skills and discipline.
- Suitable Tertiary Qualification in Business, administration or related field.
- R 12 000 - R 15 000.
- Relevant degree or equivalent secretarial qualification/business administration, or related qualification.
- 3-5 years working experience as Personal Assistantat…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.