Administration jobs in Yzerfontein, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Just Retirement Life (South Africa) Limited (Just) is recruiting an Administrator for a 12-month Client Services and Administration learnership programme.
- Computer literacy, administration skills and attention to details essential.
- Proven experience within a call centre environment essential.
- Roles and responsibilities • Identify any Operational Reporting requirement • Implementation/development of issues identified in Operational Reports •…
- Builds organisational capabilities through evaluating likely future requirements and ensuring that individuals are provided with the best possible development…
- To ensure the effective and safe management of stock and cash, minimising shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in administration.
- The Examination Centres would need to implement the…
Syntell Financial Services
- General day to day administration and reporting to Managers.
- Manage a semi-skilled construction team, including hiring & training of casual labourers, during…
- Efficient stock control and administration, including repacking of medicine.
- Responsible for providing pharmaceutical care services (within scope of practice)…
- Minimum Qualifications: Diploma at NQF level 5.
- Minimum Experience: 1 + year’s administration experience, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees through effective selection, leadership, management and on-going development in order to build capacity and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.