Administrator jobs in Akasia, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R12 000 a month
- To ensure an accurate record of revenue, debtors and advance receipts and a proper handling of debtors’ accounts.
- The incumbent’s key responsibilities will include:
- Administering all student processes including but not limited to:
- Programme advisement and degree audits;
Medical Protection Society
- We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members.
- In order to be considered for this role you should…
- Warehouse Administrator position available at a Kempton Park based Company.
- Systems operations for transportation orders and POD’s.
- Calculate and process termination payments • Process increases and calculate back pay • Reconciliation of month-end third party payments • Ensure that payslips…
R7 500 - R11 500 a month
- This established national concern based in Durbanville needs you TODAY to join their team as Rental Admin Assistant!
- 1 - 3 years in similar role.
R24 000 a month
- Maintain accurate detailed reports and records of patient information by capturing data on billing software.
- Requesting, follow-up, sorting, scanning and filing…
- Daily unitisation/ valuation of external manager instruments.
- Daily reporting of unit prices to clients and consultants.
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
R12 500 a month
- Ensure accurate daily and weekly forecasts.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- R 12 500 CTC pm.
- Working knowledge in Finance department.
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- To ensure that PMS and Pastel revenues, credit cards & cash control accounts balance daily and that any imbalances are reported to the FC.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.