African Bank jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Change Management, Change control process:
- 1 year working experience in IT environment.
- Ensuring that Pre Release Sign off is obtained for changes in time and…
- To drive improvements within the incident management process.
- Post Graduate or Honours Degree.
- 10 Years working experience, 5 years of which in incident…
- To design, manage, maintain and implementation of the frontend design changes in order to ensure the CMS and ebankIT frontend is market competitive and relevant…
- Perform advanced data analytics to support Collections Strategy across the bank.
- Ensure the successful implementation and monitoring of collections strategies…
- To manage IT software development in order to facilitate enhanced system performance ensuring on time delivery to meet business requirements.
- To design, develop, maintain and document code changes , Mentoring colleagues, on System from business specifications and user requirements.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.