Afrizan Personnel jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- A leading specialised risk financier for small and medium enterprises, offers an exciting career opportunity for an Insurance Administrator, at its Support…
- Calling all Graduates who has completed a Degree in Finance/Finance and Investments OR any finance related degree to apply.
- Less than 6 months work experience.
- The role of Talent and HR Advisor will require a breadth of knowledge about HR products and services as well as developing a set of strong working relationships…
- A leading specialist risk financier for small and medium enterprises, is offering an exciting career opportunity for an Implementation Officer at its Cape Town…
- The Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for the accounting of certain selected entities in the Group.
- Outline of main duties and responsibilities*.
- The role of the People Partner is to assist the Head of People and Culture within [Business Unit] by working closely with teams within the assigned global…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.