Amazon Dev Centre South Africa jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The final stage is an in-house assessment centre.
- Completed or currently on a Bachelors/ Masters degree related to computer science, information technology or…
- Our interns join one of our small agile teams at our development centre, launching and growing new initiatives for Amazon's global business.
- Eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment post which successful candidates will be invited to an in-house assessment centre.
- Must be fluent in Italian and English (Speak, Read and Write).
- 1+ year of relevant customer service experience.
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting Skills.
- 5+ years demonstrable track record with experience in incident management on mission critical services.
- Highly motivated self-starter with technical aptitude…
- Proven French and English verbal and written fluency skills.
- 1+ years of previous experience in a contact center environment.
- 5+ years relevant experience managing customer service teams (from associates to managers).
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service,…
- 1+ years customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and platforms.
- Fluent in written and verbal French and English.
- 1 years proven experience supporting and coordinating multiple projects.
- Fluency in Portuguese or German.
- Completed three year tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related field.
- 8+ years of recruitment/HR experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.