Amazon Web Services Sa Pvt Ltd jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Amazon Database Services: Own a service that makes “web-scale” big data analysis accessible to everyone from large pharmaceutical companies to individual game…
- Customer service experience / strong customer focus.
- Experience operating and troubleshooting email services and SMTP.
- Minimum college/university degree in a safety and health field or experience equivalent.
- Experience designing and implementing safety policy, processes and…
- Experience conducting classroom training for related technology products and services.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services…
- Work closely with the customer base to ensure they are successful using our web services, making sure they have the technical resources required.
- Provides the optimal workforce and capacity planning solutions for the upcoming initiatives and new service launches at that site.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of communication.
- Direct experience implementing AWS services is highly desirable, but not…
- The position will drive overall availability and reliability to meet or exceed the defined service level expectations of data center operations.
- 5+ years of experience in the area of education, training and/or digital skills programs.
- 5+ years of experience in public policy, government relations, policy…
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- As a key member of the business development and sales team, ensure success…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.