Audit Manager jobs
Cape Town, Western Cape
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
City of Cape Town, Western Cape
Bloemfontein, Free State
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Demonstrated ability to innovate internal audit approaches, be relevant to client specific issues, and track industry trends - An interest in continuous self…
- This project manager role (PMO Lead) is responsible for planning and directing the partners, associated directors, managers and managers of the Audit Evolution…
- The purpose of this role will be to perform audit related duties, manage the Audit team, provide direction, supervision and review for audit assignments.
- Take ownership for the delivery of high quality audit work.
- Supervise the execution of complex parts of audit engagements.
- All supervisors and managers informed and trained with regard to ER/IR Policies and Procedures.
- Conducting regular audits to ensure that the strike management…
- Ensure that the audit planning is signed off before commencement of execution of the audit.
- Attendance of manager & partner meetings.
- Ensure completion and finalisation of audits.
- Decide on audit appropriateness of audit opinion by resolving issues which might impact on the audit opinion and…
- BDO Johannesburg has a Six months Temp vacancy for an Finance and Administrations Assistant in the Audit Division.
- Follow up on WIP provisions with regions.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders,…
- Become experts in risk assessments and audit responses: Takes an independent view and contributes heavily in developing and challenging the risk assessment and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.