Audit Supervisor jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Participates in regular stock audits, supervises all quarterly and annual stock-count audits and resolves queries.
- Promote and drive a culture of Zero Harm.
- Moore Jhb East Rand delivers expert audit, assurance, tax, accounting and consulting services to clients in almost every sector, including listed companies.
R500 000 a year
- Ensuring that the audit planning is signed off before commencement of execution of the audit.
- Attending & presenting at audit committee meetings.
- Facilitate customer audits in professional manner.
- To lead and motivate a highly skilled team within Customer Service.
- To enforce Supply Chain procedures.
- Key responsibilities include the following:
- Monitor and implement budgets for Maintenances and Contractor.
- Implementing financial control on all activities by…
PKF Octagon Chartered Accountants
- Finalise each audit file in accordance with the required quality and standards and propose an audit opinion.
- Review audit staff’s working papers.
R7 500 a month
- Must have a track record on handling store audits, this includes the overseeing of / execution of store audit outcomes.
- MUST demonstrate high levels of focus.
- Assists and prepares for GAP, SEMP and Environmental audits by assisting and ensuring that the region is compliant to the set of requirements.
Hutech Head Office
- Our client operates a full-spectrum engineering business, covering design, plant modelling, procurement, turn-key project management, construction, installation…
- Completes month end audit related functions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all Marriott Quarterly audit requirements.
- Posting Date Feb 26, 2020.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.