Bank Teller jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- As a Service Consultant (Teller) you are required to deliver a quality front-line banking service to our clients within the branch by:
Fidelity Services Group
Welkom, Free State
- Assist in teller / coin area.
- Responsible, accountable to balance and reconcile WHOLE SALE DEPOSITS from banks and Cash centres, consolidate all cash takings…
- Provide Customer service through timeous and accurate processing of client financial transactions to walk-in customers in the Bank Branches.
- Comply with risk standards and take corrective action (i.e. investigations of inter-teller transfers) by confirming actual cash on hand and bank cheques on hand…
- This is measured by means of the error rates as well as differences in teller cash and operational losses.
- To take demand from walk-in customers for any cash…
- Preferable 6 - 12 months client service experience in a financial industry or bank teller experience.
- Performing Foreign Exchange teller transactions.
- Conduct routine checks to ensure revenue recoveries affected (including Safe Custody) for all relevant transactions across all the Segments to reduce revenue…
R5 500 a month
- This 12 month Bank Teller Learnership Program is aimed at empowering graduates / recent school leavers to pursue a career in the banking sector.
Companion Steps Recruiters
R9 800 a month
- We are seeking a skilled energetic and highly motivated Teller to join the Bank.
- The individual will be mainly responsible for Bank Business Operation and…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.