Banks Financial Services jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Provide financial analysis to assist business units with local contract negotiations.
- Compile month/annual accounting schedules, bank reconciliations and…
- To provide customers a unique experience by timeous, accurate and efficient processing of their financial transactions through excellent customer service.
- NQF Level 5 qualification with relevant financial subjects “It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial…
Tygervalley, Western Cape
- Experience within financial services company would be beneficial.
- Reconciliation of bank account What will make you successful in this role?
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
Payments Association of South Africa
- Where required, draft industry training guidelines and plans, for further adoption by banks and stakeholders according to their specific needs.
Provincial Government of Gauteng
R173 703 a year
- Print bank details from SAP as per invoice.
- Package R 173 703.00 Per Annum.
- Grade 12 or Matric with Accounting or Mathematics as subjects plus 1-year experience…
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- 2 - 3 years collections experience.
R14 000 - R17 000 a month
- "LifeCheq is a financial consultancy firm.
- Check and record invoices in receipt bank.
- Reconcile bank and payment accounts with accounting system.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.