Base Recruitment jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Management of entire recruitment process.
- Application of recruitment systems and tools.
- Knowledge of the recruitment life cycle.
- Experience in the IT Industry.
- Answering queries from our client base on all of our products and platforms.
- As a Trainee Sales Trader your role will be to help deliver world-class and…
- We are responsible for developing and implementing campaigns to raise public awareness of our prestigious client base.
- For more info contact : Richard on-.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base through leads.
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity…
Lee Botti & Associates - DBN
Cape Town, Western Cape
R30 000 a month
- Opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a well-established specialist agency with an established client base.
- Contactable references Duties & Responsibilities • Maintain stores data base system.
- Job Advert Summary An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Storeman to…
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank…
R360 000 a year
- Maintaining and growing existing client base.
- Do you tick all the expected functions or duties to be performed?
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients.
Umjikelo Recruitment Services
R21 000 a month
- Build and maintain allocated customer base and grow new customer base by cold calling.
- Market and sell entire range of equipment offered by our client.
Bidvest Panalpina Logistics Careers
- Responsible for the overall recruitment and selection of employees.
- Maintain knowledge base with regards to changes in legislation, new developments & case law.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.