Business Analyst jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- You're the brains behind our work.
- You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there.
- Identifies and examines business needs and determines timely and effective solutions to business functions and processes.
- Work with business owners to develop business solutions.
- Obtain information and engage with colleagues across the greater business to understand the business…
R400 - R550 an hour
- Our client based in Sandton is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
- Min of 3 years experience in analysis of data testing and min 5 years in…
- To provide Business Intelligence for Digital Channels:
- Data analysis and understanding of new data sources when they become available.
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and review existing ones to produce detailed business requirement specification documents.
R80 000 a month
- Job functional area Business Analyst.
- Salary R960 000 - R960 000 per annum.
- A well-established insurance company requires a Senior Business Analyst.
- Define concise user specifications for application development in line with business’ or clients’ requirements.
- Be able to adapt to difficult client situations.
- Location Edenvale, Gauteng, South Africa.
- We are seeking a skilled Business Intelligence Analyst (Edenvale) to create data-driven strategies that improve our…
ITC Infotech India Ltd
- Strong background data analysis and querying with a variety of tools and languages.
- Critical and analytical thinking is required.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.