Business Development Manager jobs
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Sales Consultant/Representative/New Business Development.
- To market and sell Cartrack products & services and ensure that sales…
- Develop a business development strategy for AWS Cloud Services in the allocated industry vertical.
- Through Vodacom Business Africa (VBA) we also offer business…
R50 000 - R55 000 a month
- Reports to Area Sales Manager.
- Our Client is looking for a vibrant outgoing Business Development Managerl to join their team, someone who is people orientated…
East London, Eastern Cape
- Proactively recommend tailor-made solutions to meet the client's needs by gaining an intimate understanding of the client's business and business environment;
- Identify opportunities for business development.
- Principals, Regional Sales Managers, Distributor Sales Reps, Logistics / Purchasing Managers etc….
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible managing the strategic and commercial relationships with the distribution channel.
- The role of Manager, Business Development Africa will report to the Sr.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of all business development activities.
- Minimum Qualification - Relevant Business Degree.
- Enhance business performance and profitability.
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make…
Provincial Government of Gauteng
- Achieve revenue target • Conduct sales business with business communities and residents of the City of Johannesburg • Reduce the cost od data in Johannesburg…
- Business Management/Sciences, Marketing, Operations and related.
- Retail & Business Banking – Unsecured Lending.
- Recommending innovative ideas for services.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.