Business Development Manager jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
Business Development Manager jobs nationwide
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Organisational Development I.e. Research (Employee Satisfaction, Culture, and Climate) & Change Management processes (feedback, facilitation, work shopping,…
- Get global vision of the business, risks & opportunities.
- Develop program plans that incorporate all the development needs/gaps identified in order to fulfil…
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- To be successful in this role,.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- 2 year ICT industry experience.
- Experience in presenting at all levels of a business.
- Maintain a good relationship with SynergERP’s business partners.
- Pre-empt and manage objections.
AGC Medical Recruitment
R58 000 a month
- Tertiary Qualification in a science, business, business management, or related background highly desirable.
- To develop, build and maximize the clients presence…
Top Talent Professional Services
R500 000 a year
- JOB PURPOSE: Align business learning needs to skills development initiatives.
- Deploys some new technologies to enhance effectiveness of the group and business.
R45 000 - R55 000 a month
- This position relates to the sale of security-related solutions/services to the retail banking sector within the business region.
- Managing engineering and product development deliverables for business development.
- Managing product support and service deliverables for business development.
- Identify opportunities for business development.
- Monitor execution of business plan / business performance at territory level Purchases vs sell out, performance…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.