Call Centre jobs in Gardens, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- A vacancy exists for a Receptionist/Switchboard Operator (Paterson Grade B2) – Public Relations Department - HQ.
- Speak and write in English and Afrikaans.
Tygervalley, Western Cape
- Refers calls to appropriate departments only if unable to solve query appropriately.
- The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has…
- Minimum of three (3) years contact/call centre experience.
- The University reserves the right to not make an appointment, make an appointment at a different…
Cape Town, Western Cape
- At least 3 - 4 years in call centre environment / customer service.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's email.
- The successful applicant will be expected to: Provide support to the 1st Level support team; Continue doing standard Service Desk agent functions, i.e.…
- This is the telephonic advice business unit within Old Mutual.
- We are looking to expand our current team of experienced long term insurance Financial Advisers…
Bellville, Western Cape 7530
- Metropolitan is one of the oldest financial services brands in South Africa.
- With a 116 year legacy of serving the communities in which it operates,…
Southern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Monitor calls and provide relevant feedback for improvement.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for processing applications of customers who…
- We want top local South African talent to join our Customer Advisor team at our Cape Town offices (in Diep River, Southern Suburbs).
Cape Town, Western Cape 8000
R6 000 a month
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a call center setting Benefits.
- Our vision is to empower South Africans to live better lives through financial stability.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.