- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Cashier jobs in Gauteng, Gauteng
- 2 – 3 years cashier experience will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work retail hours including weekends and public holidays.
- Must be proficient in English.
- End of Day Cash Ups.
- Handling and Recon of Petty Cash.
- Reports to be send daily.
- Damages to be minimised and stock losses to be less than 0,3% of turnover.
- Plan annual and interim labour requirements according to specific volumes and retail requirements.
- Ensure all staff and support people are well-versed in local…
- Our client within the retail industry is seeking various Till Cashiers on a temporary basis.
- You have to be familiar or have worked on the VBS Till System.
- Established beauty retail store with outlet based in Woodmead seeks to employ a responsible, well spoken, well presented and friendly individual to manage the…
- We are seeking a reliable, motivated, well-spoken organised team player, who has an cheerful, "can-do" and outgoing personality.
- Must be able to cashier duties.
- Market Related - Market Related Monthly.
- One of our leading companies in the Automotive Industry is currently recruiting for an Automotive Cashier to join their…
R100 an hour
- R R25 - R R100 Hourly.
- Our client requires experienced retail staff to join their team at leading shopping centers in Fourways/Sandton area.
- Must have own or reliable transport to be able to work shifts.
- Welcome to the Toys R Us world of awwwesome, where we want your little ones imaginations to run…
- Ability to work long hours.
- Full-time, Part-time and Casual positions open.
- We require dedicated and hardworking individuals to fill the roles of Full-time,…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.