Cassel & Co. jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R15 000 a month
- A leading manufacturing organisation is looking for a Bookkeeper available immediately.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
R168 000 a year
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Debtors Clerk.
- Experience on Syspro would be an advantage.
- Experience working on age analysis.
- The successful candidate will establish an additional platform and be responsible for the performance thereof.
- 5 years international trading experience.
R150 000 a year
- Bcom/Diploma or any tertiary qualification.
- Pastel evolution and excellent excel.
- Foreign exchange is a non negotiable.
R200 000 a year
- Our Client, a leading listed resourcing and Education Company seeks a bookkeeper to join their team temporarily.
R240 000 a year
- Degree in Finance/ Studying towards a financial qualification.
- 3 to 4 years experience in a financial role.
- Recon of Debtors and Creditors.
R220 000 a year
- Pastel Partner, 3 years (Required).
- Experience in compiling Audit Working papers for Annual Financial Statements.
- Processing and reconciling cash book.
R250 000 a year
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Creditors.
- Both Creditors and Debtors experience advantages.
- Recovering funds from all outstanding debtors.
R600 000 a year
- If you are interested in this role please apply directly via Cassel website:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in property accountancy (non-negotiable).
R25 000 - R35 000 a month
- Do you feel like your career is stagnant?
- Are you looking for a challenge?
- Who better to call than the finance specialists- Cassel&Co.?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.