Cleaning jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R5 000 - R6 500 a month
- This Elementary Level position is being offered by a property management company.
- Reports problems, issues and breakages to manager immediately.
- Servest (Pty) Ltd, a Leading Facilities Management Company has a challenging opportunity for Customer Relations Manager position reporting to the Regional…
- N3, Matric with Maths and Science • Related cleaning experience and basic hand tools will serve as an advantage • Candidate must be Physically Fit • Knowledge…
- Office & consumable maintenance ( stationary, groceries, manage cleaning staff etc).
- We are a small team that works together and focuses to offer the industry…
- Inform CSD in writing of need for cleaning, repairs, and replacements, additions of instruments, trays and carrying cases.
- Daily update of results and actions.
- Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge…
R11 000 a month
- Office management (cleaning, maintenance etc.).
- We are looking for a competent and efficient Medical Receptionist for a Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Sandton,…
R8 500 a month
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order…
R6 500 a month
- Closing date: 23 April 2020location: Bokburg, Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- Warehouse is looking for highly motivated individuals.
- Actively participate in cleaning displayer units, tools and testers throughout the day, and more thoroughly at night to prepare for next day’s business.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.