Client Success jobs
Cape Town, Western Cape
Claremont, Western Cape
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
City of Cape Town, Western Cape
Bellville, Western Cape 7530
Stellenbosch, Western Cape 7600
Dr Kenneth Kaunda, North West
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Carrying out of other ad-hoc client success requests.
- It will be to your advantage to have experience or an interest in market research, data and the FMCG…
- Identify and quantify the key metrics for customer success.
- Influential, self-starter type leader; proven ability to align a senior management team to the…
- You will have client orientation, market knowledge and existing senior client relationships experience of 10+ years in working with clients and working in a…
- Attends to client service requests when required and ensures resolution within agreed timelines.
- Number and quality of market and product related information…
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as…
- Ensure understanding of client needs through participation in peer reviews.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive…
- Working with clients to solve client problems.
- Investigating and reviewing processes to improve client satisfaction.
- Assuming a key leadership role.
SPF: Sanlam Sky Solutions
Bloemfontein, Free State
- The never-ending pursuit of meticulously crafting our clients’ futures.
- As Wealthsmiths™ we believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working…
- Contributeto the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Managethe growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base throughleads.
- Our success is rooted in our passion for our clients and everything we do is centred on our delivery of Insurance Good and Proper.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.