- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The Business Information Researcher will conduct research and populate research reports within the business information department according to the requests…
- This role is responsible for carrying out descriptive and predictive analysis to develop analytical solutions which benefits to our clients and their customers.
- Lead Technical Design Workshops and Requirements Definition and Creation of specification through to sign off.
- Technical Requirements Analysis and Design.
- The Business Information Quality Controller provides independent review research completed, to ensure that research reports completed within the business…
- Ensure the sale of solutions and services to existing account clients and identifies further sales opportunities within these accounts, builds new account…
- To train, motivate, performance manage and maintain a sales team that will exceed the budgeted business and sales targets.
- Managing team expenses to budget.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.