Corporate Affairs jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Experience in Pharma within a medical affairs team.
- Develop and manage corporate and local post-marketing trial programs.
- Assist with ad-hoc medical training.
Vega School - Bordeaux Campus
- Work experience in corporate affairs writing Key performance area:
- Applied Communication Techniques Lecturer - Independent Contractor (1 February 2020 to 30…
- Responsible for presentations, negotiations and relationship issues for all Retail National Key Accounts and industry affairs.
- To ensure that the regions and countries are in shape to offer best in class propositions to dealers and customers.
- Community Village business units models.
- Have a strong background in the corporate tax and corporate legal aspects of structured transactions;
- About us, purpose, experience and qualifications.
R55 000 - R60 000 a month
- Coordinates local approval with regulatory affairs.
- Ensure compliance with corporate quality and environmental policies.
- Head of Marketing: South Africa.
MNA Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
- Ensures that the overall corporate BRAIN, SYNAPS and other databases for these countries are kept up to date.
- Ensure the maintenance and update of registrations…
- The ability to understand and excel in cross functional areas i.e. development finance, cost containment (finance), HR, supply chain, communication, business…
The National Employment Center
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
- Promoting, and conducting the affairs of the company with, the highest standards of integrity, probity and corporate governance.
- To conduct research on government policies and laws impacting on property law, drafting and compiling of legal documentation for use by various stakeholders,…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.