Courier Driver jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Previous experience in the Courier and Logistics industry will be an added advantage.
- Oversee and assist with the loading of the vehicle.
On Line Personnel
- Dispatching samples for testing to Head Office via couriers.
- Seasonal contract, however possibility of permanent placement.
- Basic Excel and email skills.
- Package goods correctly ready for delivery or collection by Courier Company.
- Receiving, storing, assembling, packing and unpacking of goods as well as…
- Must have a valid code 08 or 10 drivers licence.
- Ensuring that the parcels has the necessary documentation.
R9 500 a month
- This job will fit Someone who is hardworking, Fit and strong enough to carry parcels.
- Local and driving long distances.
- Will be responsible for Packing goods.
- Our Company MartExpress Couriers is looking for Drivers.
- Valid Drivers License and preferably a PDP.
- Able to get to and from work on own accord.
- To keep control of taxis drivers and chauffeurs.
- To direct couriers / deliveries, asking them to remove helmets before entering the Lobby.
R8 500 a month
- Courier Company is looking for a Delivery Driver with a code 10(C1) license, clear driving record and a minimum 2 years driving experience.
- Valid Driver License and driving experience a necessity.
- Prepare parcels correctly and in time for collection by Courier Companies.
- Liaising with Freight & Courier companies and drivers.
- Due to continued growth within our business we are seeking a motivated Storeman to join our team, you…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.