Data Centrix jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services.
- Scope out opportunities based on market trends and industry condition.
- First line support for onsite network infrastructure, server platforms and telephony related functions to this environment.
- 1 to 2 year diploma / ‘NQF' Level 4.
- The incumbent shall have partial or full responsibility for the following areas:
- Employee development and training including training co-ordination, calendar…
- Summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepare monthly reports by collecting data, analyzing and investigating variances;
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties…
- Hold Health and Safety Qualifications:
- HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment), Legal Liability, Supervision Training.
- Ensuring that all system transactions are completed for every MPS transaction, from handover of toner for delivery to invoicing to client – including completing…
- Training internally and at customer sites.
- Specifying and testing bespoke software requirements.
- Client analysis for requirements gathering.
- Minimum Engineering or B Com.
- 10 + years’ Experience in NEC3 and FIDIC contracts.
- 10 + years’ Experience in contract litigation.
- Preparation of payments, handle all queries on accounts.
- Scrutinizing pods, ensuring VAT requirements are met.
- Follow up on outstanding credits.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.